Bettina Yelman Article
by Bettina Yelman, ND
California Naturopathic College
1. Cellfood is a powerful free radical scavenger. This is noticeable, for example, with patients who use it when they receive more invasive medical protocols. Many patients report fewer or no side effects.
2. Cellfood helps increase cellular respiration. When Cellfood is mixed in water, an exothermic reaction takes place providing oxygen and hydrogen to the individual cells of the body in the presence of essential trace elements. The steady flow of oxygen and hydrogen to all parts of the body allows for simultaneous oxygenation and reduction within the cells, allowing for maximum metabolism of nutrients and removal of metabolic waste.
3. Cellfood is also a metabolically efficient catalyst. By this I mean that it enhances nutrient absorption and increases waste metabolism. The users absorb more nutrient value from the foods and supplements they consume, because the trace mineralactivated enzymes (both digestive and metabolic enzymes) work more efficiently. The strong catalytic activity of Cellfood promotes greater nutrient absorption and availability of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrient factors.
4. Cellfood has energy-boosting properties. With the increased energy reserves that Cellfood imparts, there is a gradual but significant detoxification cellular wastes, allowing the body to function cleanly and efficiently, further increasing energy levels over time. The trace elemental support of the digestive, nervous and endocrine systems functions also contributes to overall increased energy, relief from allergies, and decreased sleep requirement reported by many people using Cellfood.
5. Cellfood helps balance the body metabolism. Cellfood is highly charged electrostatically and its dibase solution has a bipolar valance, creating a dualistic healing approach to tissue imbalances. This means that whether there is an anabolic (intake) or catabolic (out-take) imbalance, Cellfood can bring about an appropriate balance and activate the body’s rapid healing response.
6. Cellfood may help speed up the body’s healing. It acts as a free electron donor, repairing tissue at the cellular level. People using Cellfood topically (in the form of Cellfood Oxygen Gel) report very satisfactory results with skin anomalies. It cauterizes and disinfects epithelial tissue instantly.
7. Cellfood is a fabulous water treatment. One of Cellfood’s first applications was to make potable (drinkable) water for the military out in the field. The powerful bacteriostatic and flocculating effects of Cellfood can be witnessed by adding just 10 drops of Cellfood to a gallon of water and setting the mixture aside for four to eight hours. The result is potable water. (Note: Cellfood does not claim to be a replacement for water filtration or purification systems).
8. Cellfood is absolutely stable. It becomes more potent with age and sunlight charges its energy potential. Airport X-ray machines and other electromagnetic influences do not affect Cellfood.
9. Cellfood helps facilitate extraordinary results. There is no secret behind the value of trace minerals and micronutrients. The secret of Cellfood’s effectiveness however, is the physics involved in capturing, combining, and concentrating these elements into easy-to-take drops in a glass of water. Because the elements in Cellfood are in a special ionic form in colloidal suspension, Cellfood is designed to replenish proper blood levels of these nutrients and enhance the metabolic benefit of other supplements and nutrients, as well as assist in the elimination of toxins and toxic waste materials from the body. Many users of Cellfood enthusiastically report experiencing many specific health-restoring results, as well as generally feeling more vigorous, stronger, enthusiastic, alive, having a younger looking appearance, and more frequently having an overall improved sense of well-being.”
It’s been said that “we are what we eat.” But a much more accurate definition is “we are what we can get out of food.” For health and well-being depend not just on the nutrients we take in, but on what the body can absorb from those nutrients. Simply put, nutrients need to be biologically available to the cells, and the cells need to be in optimum condition to absorb the nutrients— this, in truth, is the key to successful nutrition.
Most supplements, however, do not address the cellular condition of the body. Worse, many are in a form that is unacceptable to the cells themselves. There is, however, one remarkable exception to this depressing trend— and that is an oxygen mineral supplement called Cellfood. It’s is a nutritional revelation. As its name implies, it provides nutrition directly to the cells and, critically, helps the cells to properly absorb the nutrients we take in.
Back to Basics
Cells are nutritionall significant because they convert the nutrients we ingest into the energy we need to live. If our cells are in good condition, they will be able to better utilize nutrients, and our organs and tissues will function properly as a result.
The health of the cells depends on two factors. The first is the extracellular fluid in which they exist, also know as the biological terrain. As Guylen & Hall’s Textbook of Medical Physiology states, “Cells are capable of living, growing and performing their special functions as long as the proper concentrations of oxygen, glucose, different ions, amino acids, fatty substances, and other constituents are available in this environment.” The second factor is the cells’ ability to eliminate a variety of toxins from everyday living. Detoxification is influenced by many factors, including the amount of water we drink, the pH balance of the body and the balance of bodily fluids, especially blood and lymph. Without efficient detoxification, the cells will not be able to fully absorb nutrients.
The Benefits of Cellfood
Cellfood addresses the needs of the cells. Cellfood is a proprietary formulation developed by Everett Storey— a man who, legend says, was referred to as a genius by his colleague Albert Einstein. It contains abundant trace minerals and elements, enzymes and amino acids in colloidal form, from sea water, mineral springs and sea vegetation. Because the digestive system extracts nutrients in colloidal form, Cellfood provides biologically available nutrients directly to the cells.
Cellfood also has a unique ability to generate nascent oxygen and electrolytes at the cellular level. Cellfood dissociates water molecules in cells into hydrogen and oxygen by shifting and weakening the bonding electrons of water towards oxygen and away from hydrogen. The oxygen ions that are produced are negatively charged, and these then bond with the positively charged free radicals in the body creating pure oxygen (as well as reducing harmful free radicals). Adequate oxygen is vital for the cells to eliminate toxins, and to improve the biological terrain, as well as raising energy levels in the body. This mix of colloidal nutrients, increased oxygen and electrolytes radically improves the biological terrain, the blood and the lymph, and detoxification so beneficial to homeostatis.
Cellfood’s suggested use is eight drops three times per day in water, but I have found that higher levels are more beneficial. One can see Cellfood working within an hour. Using live blood video microscopy, I can show improved Zeta potential, improved oxy-hemoglobin saturation levels and improved enthrocyte integrity generally within 60 minutes of taking Cellfood. Over time, there is an improvement in the patient’s sense of well being and energy levels. Some benefits can be seen almost immediately, but longer term benefits of Cellfood generally show themselves after 6-8 weeks or three months, depending on individual makeup.
It is my opinion that Cellfood is the only dietary supplement available today that has been designed with a high degree of biological availability that will specifically benefit the cells’ requirements— while positively influencing the biological terrain, especially by removing waste. It should form a part of most, if not all, dietary regimens.